Coruscant: Order 66 v 1.1 *New Version - April 1 4:30*

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Ok wait i have an idea, you can keep the republic era conquest as the limited area temple, but make the GCW be a totaly open temple.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

I like Anakin with that dash attack actually, it gives him a little variation from Obi-Wan. Although Obi probably needs his own one back.
odi-wan

Post by odi-wan »

the team endurance doesn't work... when i open up a server with the team endurance and want to join as a jedi the respwan-counter counts down but i dont spwan... there's just a text, that im number 1 in the respawn queque...
=SA=Shadow

Post by =SA=Shadow »

awesome mod, nice anakain
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Post by BF2-Master »

Normal Endurance does not work for me. It never asks me to pick a side. I just see a few clones spawn and sit there.
jangoisbaddest
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by jangoisbaddest »

aaack!
My god! I playtested this numerous times, and have found none of these errors! I have no idea why they keep showing up for other people....

I'll try to look into these errors, but it may be a while, as I am quite busy with my Kashyyyk map (not to mention school and such - I was able to get this mod done in no time because it was Spring Break).

By the way, Thrawn, the team Endurance (GCW Hunt) IS completely open, and actually serves as a form of solo endurance if you're sick of being closed off and such - just look at Wadi :D
Epena
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Epena »

*still twiddles thumbs and waits for donwload link*
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Hmmm....I guess he cut it off for now.