Mustafar Duel V1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Ive went ahead and added an optional game mode to attach to this map(just dueling alone can get boring). Its a Co-OP battle with OBIWAN and ANAkin together raiding a Droidika 'nest'. I know theres no continuity with the stories there, but it needed some new content. Ill try and have that ready soon as well.

Oh, And Ill put music back in it.

For those who cant download: Ill provide some optional download links and post them on the first post of this thread as soon as I can.
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

I made a little bit of a trailer video featuring both online and offline content ( a bit from out match stager) Shows that the bot is surprisingly tough and hes only on easy (or maybe i just suck lol)

Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Hey! Thats great! Thanks for posting that!
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! The file corrupted again! Stager00, you make the coolest maps, and then the file corrupts on me! NNNNNNOOOOOO! :( :cry:
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

yo i thought u made the platform, i didnt see it
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

Hey Stager, could u change anakins choke into push? Choke isn't blockable so not fair and push would be more like the movie.
Aksel3

Post by Aksel3 »

Hmm...Seems like an awesome map, however I have one question: Since I'm not very friendly with Online playing, I was wondering if you made it so it would be me, and only me against 1 bot? Or will I always outnumber my enemy?
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

Yea, he made it so if a human player is on a team then there will be no bot on that team. So it would ALWAYS be you with no bot versus a single bot (tough bots too mostly)
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Stager00, could you pm me the files? I really want to play the map, but savefile isn't working for me :cry:
OMEGA

Post by OMEGA »

Awesome vid! 8)

Do you think it would be possible to increase both Anakin and Obi-Wan's health to prolong each engagement? It' seemed like the clashes were a little bit... anti-climactic. Other than this, I love the map and the mod! Great work! :D
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

Hmm... stager ok heres a sum up of wut we've suggested (plus one or so of my'ne)

Like the last post make the health more. I suggest very large amount.

Secondly make it a one life match (so the VERY large health is used)

Fix the CPs on the platforms so they count towards uncaptured and captured so that if u capture all but those it doesnt count down to win/lose.

Lastly either completely change Anakin's choke, or make it just sorta stunt he guy like a one second hold that i suggested to you ingame.

You said u would only continue if its popular so i unno. With your geonosis ep2 realism and ur utapau maps, i would rather this one be less worked on.
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

i would suggest not making it a one life match, then whoever gets the first forcepower/attack in, wins. unless of course you can figure out a way to prevent the awful recovery times from such things, that would pwn then.