Gungan Jedi Beta v.5

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

Wow am i lazy! I have had a new version out for a while now but i just hadnt munged it. Check out the first post for updates.
androidgeoff

Re: Gungan Jedi Beta v.5

Post by androidgeoff »

Slayer_Hunter_J wrote:
[EDIT] I have a new version out (.5) I fixed the messed up secondary powers, the health, the huge mass poblem, and force speed. My plans for the next version include: having a map and adding a death region (and also other requests or bugs that are found). I will update this again with the link to it (now pubic beta) when it is finished uploading.
Sorry >_>
Slayer_Hunter_J

RE: Re: Gungan Jedi Beta v.5

Whoops! I'll fix that now! Thanks for telling me!
Slayer_Hunter_J

RE: Re: Gungan Jedi Beta v.5

I finally have the link to the beta. The pics dont show it, but he has force lightning and sabre throw. I also changed his sabres so that it is blue and green, with the correct trail colors. Check out my first post for the link.
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

The blue and red is awesome keep it that way, also Ill beta test it for you if all spots arn't filled.
Slayer_Hunter_J

Check out the first post, the public beta is out
wookielove73

Post by wookielove73 »

How do I add this skin into the game? Do I just add it into the addon folder like the maps - or is there a different folder to put it into?
Slayer_Hunter_J

Its just like a normal map. But read the readme (hence the name) if you are still having porblems.