4 playable Cap ship COR SPACE level BETA

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Well, I was asked by several people to stand clear and let them finish their versions of space Cor. So I put it on the back burner.

Doesnt seem anyone else is going to do one after all, So YES I will be finishing this. Ill be working on it this weekend after I do the EP2 Geonosis FINAL and finish my Mustafar Duel.
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Yeah finish it. I enjoyed the beta.. I still do. I'd love to see it done No one has jurisdiction on it. I'm surprised people said that to you, it's not like that in the unreal community.

Hopefully you put heroes in there next time around.

Thanks for the reply.
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Yup...Grievous/Dooku --Anakin/Obiwan are already in there...
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Sounds good, this is one the those maps I never stop playing. Too bad you can't add the Invisible Hand and detail the it out (they show some decent pictures in the vehicle guide coupled with what's in the film. Also control the spawns inside there perfectly and add triggers, such as in dooku spawning as an AI when Anakin or Obi Wan reach a certain point inside the ship. I think it would be fun to relive the first scene entirely although visually and the way you had laid this map out, I thought it to be really exciting.
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Ok..I just discovered that UBERMODE (allows massive AI in the battle)works in space assault. So look for an update on this map soon.
benkenobi

Post by benkenobi »

whoa. Hey stager whatever happened to the whole redesigned cap ship in space. Like total interior design you told me about (with cps)
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Looking forward to the new version. As for people telling you to not make a space coruscant, it was probably maxleof, just ignore him, he's kinda possessive. :roll:
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

If you're using the same 'loads of AI' device as you did in Geonosis, I really REALLY can't wait for the next release of this. I like the ship placement, BTW, but maybe you could add in more background ships like in the other CW space maps?