(SBF) Hero Map 1 -update Version 2 Available

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11i have it the map rocks!!!!!!!now ill just dload panzergrasps map and ill log out for the night!!!!!!!yes finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*faints**gets up wet water all over himself and goes off literally*by!

EDIT:BEFORE I GO I HAVE A LITTLE STORY FOR ALL YOU!
what happened on my first try of this map!
I spawned as kid-adi-mundi and i ran out trying to get out of the long polismasa complex so i ran over that ground stiking into polis masa complex i realized then that i could just jump through the roof so i jumped and then i rushed to the area were lot of villans hanging and boom jango killed me or was it sidious IDK anywho....by! bbt
ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

aww man. i tried downloading then my comp started to screw up. my antivirus sotware went crazy and for some reason my comp downloaded a program called spyfalcon on its own. mow every 5 seconds a pop up apears sayin that spyfalcon had found a MAJOR virus. my Diet Dr. Pepper. i uninstalled it and ther pop ups still come from the taskbar. im tryin to dl again. i ran trustworthy norton and it found a virus called spyfalcon......lol. anyway its gonna dl while im out at school. any1 else have this problem tell me. cyas

ok i tried dling and now it says server down. mabye ill dl it later. :(
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

The download doesn't work, it can't find the page :?.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

The same problem occured on my computer, ^Destroyer'...
Dann', would you mind uploading this map on either YouSendIt or SaveFile, instead ? :?

PS : ghost', have you looked for additional informations on SpyFalcon ? If that's not the case, then you should consult this Google results page... :wink:
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

Post by SBF_Dann_Boeing »

erg, they made the link on gametoast already how do i fix that
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

btw im halfway done with Hero Map 2, which is a different map entirely:
Epena
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Epena »

Heh. Just played it and it turned out much better than I expected. Unlike most hero maps that grow old pretty dang fast, this one kept my interest untill the end. The falling through roofes added an interesting strategy that I liked with Greivous and all those jedi who couldn't find a way around and attacked the window. :P

Fun Fact: Did you know that lightsaber attacks go through the window?

A few thigns, though.

Altough it was kinda fun, you may want ot add some pathing for the guys inside the polis massa buildings so that they can get out easily.

One more is that where those two pollis buildings connect, you can easily fall down and stand on the terrain under the buildings. (beware that bottomless pit. ;)) So, yeah. Might wanna fix that.

Other than that is possibly have some more indoor action. I dunno man. Maybe a little bit more variey, instead the mass of center fighting.

Great map, mate.
ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

yes yes, i got it to work. its a great map, i love the outside area, thats where all the battle is. few problems. pit of doom, spawn in wall, jedi cant get thru wall, fall throught celieng. and yeah, indoor fighting would be fun too. are you gonna realese a second version of this map, because if ur workin on a whole new map u might wanna fix this up quickly and get it outta the way.
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

The link works now :D, but i got a horrible download speed!! As it looks now its gonna take 1 hour and 1 min :?. A well i got it now i am all happy :).
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

Version 2 Update

Here is (SBF) Hero Map 1 Version 2: