Coruscant, Death Star, and Kamino Mod

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Coruscant, Death Star, and Kamino Mod

Post by Darth-Derkie »

My first Mod for SWBFII!

readmej.txt:

Author: [GT]Darth-Derkie

Info: This is my first mod for SWBFII. Play on Coruscant as the Jedi against the Clones. And with Darth Vader, Emperor, Luke, Han Solo, Leia and Chewbacca on the Death Star.

Installation: Make a backup from your mission.lvl and put the modded mission.lvl in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_lvl_pc

Download: http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FSW ... GWJRF2LBGT

Screenshots:
Last edited by Darth-Derkie on Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dreadlordnyax

RE: Coruscant with Jedi and Star with Heroes

Post by dreadlordnyax »

looks cool, i d/led it, i'll give it a try later. didn't someone already do a jedi vs clones on coruscant tho?

and on the ds, does everyone play as a hero? or is there only one of each?
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

There are also some other non-hero units. And I updated the Jedi on Coruscant, more Jedi in CTF but only 2 in Conquest because the game crashes when I put more in it, and no Jedi Master hero character.
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FSW ... GWJRF2LBGT
WHITE_RAVEN

Post by WHITE_RAVEN »

Awesome idea D. Derkie. This something I wish Pandemic had done with the factory version of all the versions (all heros on all maps and play campaign version of all maps and able to play on either side) Should make for some interesting battles.
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

A new mod for Kamino:

Author: [GT]Darth-Derkie

Info: Coruscant: You can play as Jedi against the clones.
Death Star: Play with Han Solo, Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, Darth Vader and the Emperor on the Death Star. Some normal troopers are also included.
Kamino: Play with the clones you saw in the campaign against the empire.

Installation: Make a backup from your mission.lvl and put the modded mission.lvl in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_lvl_pc

Thanks to: DFYX for his info about replacing units with longer names than the original.

Download: http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1QS9 ... PHSOD47PXG

Screenshots:

Yes, I included Anakin with the cape :wink:

Last edited by Darth-Derkie on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

holy crap dude... *bows* you have surpassed me in my modding skills...
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

also, sry for double post, but how do you replace units with names longer than original? I need to know!
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

cool :P

but youSendIt ONLY have the capasity for 25 downloads within 7 days - or after 7 days, the file(s) will be removed... :?
so find a good permanent uploader DD!
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

the first too are fun, although the ds seems a little unbalanced in the rebels favor, probably cuz they have so many heroes.

d/ling the kamino one now...

edit: when i tried kamino as gcw, it ctd'd and brought up another tab on the taskbar saying "FATAL". now, whenever i try to log in using that profile it ctd's again (but doesn't say FATAL). i even restored the backed up mission.lvl, and then an entire backed up gamedata folder, and it still doesn't work. it works on other profiles, but i'm pretty mad now, cuz i had legendary status on 4 medals on that profile :x
Last edited by dreadlordnyax on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

hmmm either A: I got a corrupted mission file or kamino is screwed up, cuz when I play Clone war CTF or Galactic Civil Wars Conquest or CTF, It gives me a "Fatal Error, could not open kam1c_ctf/g_con/g_ctf.lvl". And then when I play Clone war Conquest, the republic side is all screwed up... jet trooper sniper (w/o sniper rifle, you can use it, but once you switch to pistol you loose your sniper rifle), jet trooper rifle, sharpshooter, engineer, commander, regular jet trooper. Nothing like the screenshots.

EDIT: yep, you definitely either A: screwed up the mission file or B: uploaded the wrong one, cuz in the readme it says unzip the mission.lvl file that is included, but in the zip there is a mission.lvl.lvl... maybe that was a mission.lvl that you screwed up and accidently zipped up? Cuz I looked at the mission.lvl and the sides were either A: unchanged, or B: nothing like the screenshots.

Might wanna fix that.
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

yeah, he posted before i finished editing...i didn't get that message, & i only tried clone war conquest before it messed up, but it was as he said, weird classes.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

I think he uploaded a failed mission.lvl.lvl file... I think he tried editing it, it screwed up, so he re-named his editted and failed mission.lvl to mission.lvl.lvl, and started over fresh. Then he accidently zipped up the mission.lvl.lvl file instead of the mission.lvl file.

Just a guess, but probably what happened (wish he would get on)
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

Yes, I uploaded the wrong one. Here is the real one: http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1QS9 ... PHSOD47PXG
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Huh. Looks pretty cool. Nice job, Derkie. I'll have to try this mod out. The ARC Trooper with the chain gun looks pretty cool; he should've been the Clone Commander in Geonosis... actually, this gives me a pretty good idea... why not just make a mod that replaces the CC on Geonosis with the ARC Rail Trooper? Of course, we'd need to replace the Magna Guards too... what could we do about that? Replace it with the droid marine from the space maps?

... Yeah, that could work... I think I'm gonna go try it...
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

NOT BEFORE I DO!! *races off* :P
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Eh, the code for the Rail ARC Trooper is too long... can't fit it in place of the officer. Rep_inf_ep2_rocketeer_chaingun is just way to big to fit inside the space given for rep_inf_ep3_officer... I mean, I know there's some way to make it fit... but I just don't know how...

Diet Dr. Pepper YOU DASH!!

:P Nah, just kidding... you can go and do it; I'm not stopping you. Though I wish I could do it...
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

hey schizo, turns out I'll be too busy, but basically, you have to change certain numbers, and then change the unit. Look in the "Play mos eisley assault on different maps thread", and look at DFYX's posts. (hint: windows calculator is a BIG plus)
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

In fact, DF' instructions are not that complexes... You'll get them fastly, Schizo... :wink:
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

how bout a geononisisain for cis, or would that be in a different lvl file?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

As you must certainly know, Geonosian units are stored into "geo.lvl", and you can't associate them with ones called from "cis.lvl"...