Naboo: Assault on Theed

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cyberctf346
Private
Projects :: Galaxy Expanded Mappack
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Naboo: Assault on Theed

Post by Cyberctf346 »

Yes please update the links so we can play! I haven’t gotten a new mod to tryout in such a long time. Do you have the other phases setup or is it just the place for now?
Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds

Post by Lorul1 »

There are tons of new features for you guys to try out !
So I will go down the list !

PHASE 3 ! the game won’t stop after the mtt reaches its location ! the droids will get a number of troops and to take the command post in the theed palace throne room ! FOR PHASE TWO I will be putting two command post down the droids will have to take BUT PHASE TWO WILL NOT BE OFFERED YET. The reason is because I’m working on getting the REST of the palace in game without crashing - so think of phase 3 as a “beta” of sorts

Ion disrupters are making there way into the game as well ! Units will appear with the disrupters thought the map ! The republic team will be tasked to protect the unit who has the disrupters while the cis are tasked to kill them ! This feature is a bit glitchy right now and in early beta so don’t expect it to always work.

The gunship is now back in the game ! It’s turret chair will be inside of a building right outside the palace it’s collisions fixed !

The droid hevy has the correct weapon instead of the first order one !

The droid bomber now has a more accurate model !
I am working on the clone ywing bomber

The map runs a tad bit faster now that there are technically less props (I combined most of them)

Areas like this garden , are being worked on and the “second part” of the map is looking better and better.

The assult class now carries the correct shotgun - and now it’s a primary weapon.

The wookie warrior throws seismic charges

and there are tons new as well !

Oh and by the way - all these new things will be playable sometime tommoow
but for today to get ready here is the new discord server

https://discord.gg/WBfj5DD

pictures will be added here soon for those of u who dont wanna join us on discord but please join us
since now we have a much more real time way of interacting I will NOT be keeping up with post here ! Please ! Please ! Please ! Don’t post here anymore and expect me to answer in a timely manner after ... now - ill answer but it may not be timely
Everything from here once I post that link will be discord guys !
WolfyWolf
Private Recruit
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SW Battlefront 2

Post by WolfyWolf »

Lorul1 wrote:There are tons of new features for you guys to try out !
So I will go down the list !

PHASE 3 ! the game won’t stop after the mtt reaches its location ! the droids will get a number of troops and to take the command post in the theed palace throne room ! FOR PHASE TWO I will be putting two command post down the droids will have to take BUT PHASE TWO WILL NOT BE OFFERED YET. The reason is because I’m working on getting the REST of the palace in game without crashing - so think of phase 3 as a “beta” of sorts

Ion disrupters are making there way into the game as well ! Units will appear with the disrupters thought the map ! The republic team will be tasked to protect the unit who has the disrupters while the cis are tasked to kill them ! This feature is a bit glitchy right now and in early beta so don’t expect it to always work.

The gunship is now back in the game ! It’s turret chair will be inside of a building right outside the palace it’s collisions fixed !

The droid hevy has the correct weapon instead of the first order one !

The droid bomber now has a more accurate model !
I am working on the clone ywing bomber

The map runs a tad bit faster now that there are technically less props (I combined most of them)

Areas like this garden , are being worked on and the “second part” of the map is looking better and better.

The assult class now carries the correct shotgun - and now it’s a primary weapon.

The wookie warrior throws seismic charges

and there are tons new as well !

Oh and by the way - all these new things will be playable sometime tommoow
but for today to get ready here is the new discord server

https://discord.gg/WBfj5DD

pictures will be added here soon for those of u who dont wanna join us on discord but please join us
since now we have a much more real time way of interacting I will NOT be keeping up with post here ! Please ! Please ! Please ! Don’t post here anymore and expect me to answer in a timely manner after ... now - ill answer but it may not be timely
Everything from here once I post that link will be discord guys !
Will you be posting the download here, or on the discord?
Cyberctf346
Private
Projects :: Galaxy Expanded Mappack
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2

Post by Cyberctf346 »

He will be updating the drive links.
Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds

Post by Lorul1 »

the links are now updated so if you are downloading them here on GT or on discord now the map HAS FINALLY be updated and i will be making patches all weeks from your discord feed back guys ! see you on guys on discord !
Huscarl
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Good Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: PSN - Huscarl

Post by Huscarl »

Got around to trying it out and I got to say, you did a fantastic job but there were some problems but they didn't ruin the fun and immersion too much. Also I know u said don't post here but when making this thing, discord doesnt feel appropriate. Its like tryna post a review on a facebook chat so i'm gonna be putting things like these here.

Pro - FINALLY THE PALACE AND IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL :thumbs:
- Like u said everything runs smoother
- Love the "new and totally not taken straight from EA's Battlefront 2" voice lines :thumbs:
- New models for the guns
- Darth maul and Rey voice lines made it

Con - Some invisible props in the palace and by the garden area
- In phase 3, most off the clones are huddled in the throne room and just chill there in a circle
- On the right side of the throne room when going down the stairs, u can end up glitching through the floor and end up under the palace. U can shoot
droids but they cant shoot u
- Laser sounds for clone assault class, wookie, and heavy for droids dont make the pew pew sound.

Random - Rey's voice lines sound more like Jyn Erso than Rey
- Droids who get in MTT tank still stay in MTT tank after reaching next phase
- So are u removing easter egg or not
- U gonna put a day or night version on this map?