Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gametoast Staff
User avatar
Posts: 3294
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 am

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby AceMastermind » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Deviss wrote:... i found some great models into CWA , and i think its "legal" convert aqua droid, because there isnt one thing simil here :)

That is precisely what I was thinking. Go for it! :D It might work well with the SBD skeleton.

2nd Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Projects :: SW Resistance Rising

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby MissingTexture » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Aqua droids sounds perfect! I'd love to see that!!

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 4774
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 am
Location: Mos Espa (germany)
Projects :: RC Side Mod SWBF2 HD SWBF3 Legacy

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby Anakin » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:36 am

Cannot wait for the finished converted map :D
please add stock sides and all era support DT, BFX, RC,... Let me know if i can help you. I have my last exame on Tuesday. So after that i have time :D

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3779
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby Deviss » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:05 pm

AceMastermind wrote:
Deviss wrote:... i found some great models into CWA , and i think its "legal" convert aqua droid, because there isnt one thing simil here :)

That is precisely what I was thinking. Go for it! :D It might work well with the SBD skeleton.

cool, thanks Ace, working on it now :D

EDIT:
this effect dont work on BF1?
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Gametoast Staff
User avatar
Posts: 3294
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 am

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby AceMastermind » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Deviss wrote:EDIT:
this effect dont work on BF1?
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

That is SWBF1, look at the green CP holo. :)
If you mean specular in SWBF2, yes it works. You just need to add it back to the bubble objects. I removed it while troubleshooting the load freezing from adding animated doors that ended up being caused by texture scrolling.

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3779
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby Deviss » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:43 pm

AceMastermind wrote:I removed it while troubleshooting the load freezing from adding animated doors that ended up being caused by texture scrolling.

oh sorry, you are right, i forgot it

EDIT: Ace i added the custom sounds from the original map (door, ambient music etc) i modified door.odf for it, also .lua file

i am working on Aqualish, using magnaguard skeleton, about preview video, i am trying use the bf1 did for it
Data_020(Otoh Gunga)

offtopic: it was a special week, i hadn't much time :S

Gametoast Staff
User avatar
Posts: 3294
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 am

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby AceMastermind » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:03 pm

I finally got around to munging the music included in your last build and while playing I got the sense that I should be running around on the plains of Naboo chasing butterflies instead of blasting the enemy. In my opinion it just doesn't fit in with intense battle situations that may ensue. :)

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 am
Location: Ukraine
Projects :: Naboo Otoh Gunga
Games I'm Playing :: swbf 1
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Sereja's Otoh Gunga map conversion to SWBF2

Postby sereja2 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:36 pm

AceMastermind wrote:I finally got around to munging the music included in your last build and while playing I got the sense that I should be running around on the plains of Naboo chasing butterflies instead of blasting the enemy. In my opinion it just doesn't fit in with intense battle situations that may ensue. :)

Well, that's a special movie effect, when in the most hard fighting episodes, you may hear only the beautiful slow soundtrack. It makes such episodes even more dramatic... ;)

Previous

Return to SWBF2 Map/Mod Works In Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest