Clone Wars Hoth Mod

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

Overall its great but i wish the gunships where just liek teh bf1 ones oh well with the mod tools out soon we can bring em back great job
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Dragonum »

change rep_fly_gunship_sc in rep_fly_gunship and there are the gunships from swbf1.

all the vehicles from swbf1 are in the swbf2 sides folder, i think
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Wouldn't arc170s or republic starfighters/jedi interceptors work better in the hanger than the V-Wings?
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

Sorry about that, Jabba. You are now in the readme.

I'm not sure if all of the swbfi vehicles (in swbfii) are functional, though. I've been trying for a while to get a jedi starfighter (the one in swbfi, rep_fly_jedifighter) into a map. It hasn't worked yet. It looks like it is in the rep.lvl, but it may not be complete.

Alpha, I can only put the v-wing in the hangar, because the other ship's MISSION.LVL names are too long to fit in the all_fly_snowspeeder slot.
Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

Hes right thats why people put in v-wings in a lot of maps because its name usually can fit.

But Morpheus you should try looking for the SWBF1 gunship in the file and try putting it in. Thats teh gunship that is in the background.
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

I put the land gunship in. The doors stay open. It is the only gunship (besides the space one) I can find.
Jeteye1

Post by Jeteye1 »

Thank You!!!! I have waited so long for this mod to be made. And from what i've read you can't put AT-TE's in place of the AT-AT's. Is that right?
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

I'm glad you like it. Actually, from a what I see, it would be quite possible to replace an atat with an atte. I'll try it.

It worked. Here are some pics of the atte on Hoth.

Last edited by MorpheusWells on Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-=Sithicalohiny=-

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

do you need a new HOT1.LVL (the one that comes with the game, not a modded one)?
Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

Sith the hoth kinda looks cool lol. but i think its the video card

Anyway Dragonum the gunships you put in mygeeto are tehy the swbf1 kind the ones you see in teh campaign?
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

do you need a new HOT1.LVL (the one that comes with the game, not a modded one)?
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Dragonum »

Blackrider wrote:Sith the hoth kinda looks cool lol. but i think its the video card

Anyway Dragonum the gunships you put in mygeeto are tehy the swbf1 kind the ones you see in teh campaign?
yes, this are not the space ones.
this are the same like in swbf1
Jeteye1

Post by Jeteye1 »

Morpheuswells: wow the AT-TE's on hoth look great. I was thinking that the AT-ST's would be AT-RTs and the AT-ATs would be AT-TEs. The CIS would have tank droids and spider droids spawning in the hanger and at the outpost things.
Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

Alright Dragonum can you give teh file to Morpheus so he can put the right ones in. These ones are the ones that can hoverand are just like the ones in Campaign exhept they are flyable right?
Darth_killer

Post by Darth_killer »

Wow great job
-=Sithicalohiny=-

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

MorpheusWells wrote:do you need a new HOT1.LVL (the one that comes with the game, not a modded one)?
I dont really care if it is modded or the same, I want snow.
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Dragonum »

i show the way on the second side of this thread.

and MorpheusWells, good job :D in swbf1 i cant add the atte.
dont no why :?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Dragonum, have you tried inserting a line like this one in your map's *.LUA file ? (Do not forget to change the "0" by another integer...)

Code: Select all

SetMemoryPoolSize("CommandWalker",0)
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

Dragonum, the gunship you used was rep_fly_gunship, right? If so my latest version (on page two of this thread) already uses it.

Sorry Jeteye, but putting in AT-RTs is possible (right now). The name in the MISSION.LVL (rep_walk_oneman_atst) is too long for the AT-AT (imp_walk_atst_snow) or the AT-ST (imp_walk_atst).
Last edited by MorpheusWells on Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.