Kashyyyk: Depot

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

ZaxusFett
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2_SWBF_SWRC
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Kashyyyk: Depot

Post by ZaxusFett »

AQT wrote:Just posting to let everyone know that I'm still working on this map. Now that winter break has started for me, I can resume working like crazy again. @Beta testers: You guys can expect an "alpha" version by Monday of next week at the latest. The alpha will just feature the campaign mode, but it will be as polished as it could possibly be.
Anakin wrote:That looks really great (i really love this HUD). What RC model do you use for this map??
Like I mentioned a couple posts back, I'm using the models DarthD.U.C.K. made, the same ones used for Prosecutor.
Kingpin wrote:Excuse my french, but Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Those models are giving me the biggest boner. Did you re-texture the standard Kashyyyk tree?
Thanks! Don't be like this guy, though! And nope, the texture hasn't been altered, but it does use a bump map. :)
Am I "This guy"? ;-; if so I'm not like that anymore I'm more relaxed and stuff this is gonna be another epic map, I'd love to beta test in the future
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

Re: Kashyyyk: Depot

Post by Zapattack1234 »

TEST wrote:
AQT wrote:Just posting to let everyone know that I'm still working on this map. Now that winter break has started for me, I can resume working like crazy again. @Beta testers: You guys can expect an "alpha" version by Monday of next week at the latest. The alpha will just feature the campaign mode, but it will be as polished as it could possibly be.
Anakin wrote:That looks really great (i really love this HUD). What RC model do you use for this map??
Like I mentioned a couple posts back, I'm using the models DarthD.U.C.K. made, the same ones used for Prosecutor.
Kingpin wrote:Excuse my french, but Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Those models are giving me the biggest boner. Did you re-texture the standard Kashyyyk tree?
Thanks! Don't be like this guy, though! And nope, the texture hasn't been altered, but it does use a bump map. :)
Am I "This guy"? ;-; if so I'm not like that anymore I'm more relaxed and stuff this is gonna be another epic map, I'd love to beta test in the future
well thats a bit awkward.....