SWBF II: Rise of the Empire Mod

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

PR-0927
Old School Staff

SWBF II: Rise of the Empire Mod

Post by PR-0927 »

Well, I am announcing a mod that I will be devoting most of my time to for SWBF II. I thought of this mod by myself and I got the name from a rumor of RotS's name before it was revealed. Let me make it sound cool now:

In the Rise of the Empire Mod, players will have the chance to play as the newly created Galactic Empire, with left over equipment, soldiers, weapons, and vehicles from the Galactic Republic.

The time frame for this mod is from after RotS until the point of the Imperial Stormtrooper armor seen in ANH, TESB, and ROTJ.

Players can play as either the newly formed Galactic Empire or the newly formed Rebel Alliance. A CIS Remnant would not exist, as Nute Gunray had shut down every droid belonging to the CIS with a remote transmitter during RotS prior to his death at the hands of Dath Vader.

Speaking of Darth Vader, he may even be seen leading his 501st Legion on the battlefield.

The newly formed Galactic Empire will have units such as Imperial Clone Commandos, Imperial Clone Pilots, and Imperial Stormtroopers (they would have Republic Phase II Clone Trooper armor). Repainted AT-TEs, AT-RTs, LAAT/is, Alpha-3 Nimbus V-wing Starfighters, and ARC-170 Starfighters will be available for use. Prototype AT-STs, TIE Fighters, AT-ATs, and TIE Bombers will also be available. As for weaponry, Prototype E-11 Blaster Rifles will be available (eventually, they will replace DC-15s Blaster Sidearms).

One map that will be upcoming is Kashyyyk, involving the newly formed Galactic Empire enslaving the Wookiees.

I hope you all are looking forward to this mod as much as I am!!

(Notice: Names of soldiers, vehicles, and weapons are susceptible to change, as books, games, and shows will probably create new names for them).

- Majin Revan
Lord-Bandu

RE: SWBF II: Rise of the Empire Mod

Post by Lord-Bandu »

de ja vu lol
Trans

Post by Trans »

what happened?
chubby

Post by chubby »

Are there mod tools for swbf2?
Trans

Post by Trans »

I am definetly looking forward to it this is going to be amazing

and I think Rise of the Empire is a level on the campaign for the first time that you are the empire
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

this topic is in 2 forums, pick one majin , ill lock the other.
I think this title is already in use but Id love to see you make this mod happen.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Rise of the Empire is the name of the campaign :)
Trans

Post by Trans »

ok thats it well I still like the name