Change awards stats?

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

kitfisto15678
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFI SWBFII

Change awards stats?

Post by kitfisto15678 »

Is it possible to change the stats of your profile?
I don't like playing with the awards automatically added onto each match when it starts. (war hero etc.)

I don't want to have to make a whole new profile because of my controls customization.

Basically I want to remove all of "Legendary" stats I have so I start the game with no bonuses. Is this possible via hex editing the profile?
Hidden/Spoiler:
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Re: Change awards stats?

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

I tried editing the profiles a long time ago, it just get corrupted. It seems there are 4 bytes of data at the beginning of the file and the end of that file that does something to interact with the rest of the data in the file. If data in the file is changed manually then the 4 bytes at the top and bottom also have to be recalculated which I don't know how to do and am sure no one else has either.

The only way around the issue is make a new profile or remunge a new set of SIDE files and edit the award weapons so they act like regular weapons, this allows the infantry classes to access regular and award guns all at once. As for the three body awards, they seem to be hard coded. I've never found where they come from in any part of the mod tools. A new profile is the only way around that.