How do I do these things?

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

How do I do these things?

Post by SkinnyODST »

Meesa want some help :funny2:
I just wanted to know how to do these 4 things. I`m quite sure most of them are odf related?

1. Increase sprint

2. Disable minimap (for certain units)

3. Add a Melee weapon, is there a downloadable odf or is it real easy to do?

4. Different 3rd person view, ya know, the one that`s on an angle over to the right a bit? Like in Battles of the Storm.

Sank you good peoples
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Re: How do I do these things?

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

1) Put a higher value for EnergyBar in the character odf files. I think the default value loaded from the class parent is 120.
2) GIve your character odf files ScanningRange and TransmitRange and set both to 0. This will prevent them from showing themselves on radar and seeing anything on radar.
3) You'll need to see other tutorials for this, I can't explain this is off the top of my head and in under a few sentences.
4) Look at com_inf_default.odf and copy the camera value stuff. Paste them into character odf files and tweak them until you get what you want.
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: How do I do these things?

Post by SkinnyODST »

AWESOME! Thanks! I`ve had these questions on my mind for a while now, thanks for clearing 3 out of 4 of them up for me!