The Star Forge Project *cancelled* (sorry guys)

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

The Republic trooper would probably be a reskin of Rebel Trooper. As for Malak, try to find something that works. Since I have no reference pictures to model off of, I will work on a Revan skin.
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

ill beta test for ya maul. star forge on kotor is soooo fun! :lol:
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

@_vader_ - Do you have KOTOR? If so, then would you be so kind to get some screenshots for Darth_Maul to create his map off of?
Darth_Z13
Jedi High Council
Jedi High Council
xbox live or psn: Xanthius Wylon

Post by Darth_Z13 »

Yo Darth_Maul, I finished my Trooper. Will post a screen when I get it in game!
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

uhh, ill try but 1 prob.... i kinda deleted all my files on that game but ill try to get ahold of some somehow!

actually, how do u get the images to show up? i looked in the FAQ but how will it show up?

Test: Image

OK good. Im DLing KOTOR now i need 2 cause i swtched CPUs. Ok i no how 2 take screenies but how do i post em on web so i can make em show up here? Sry im asking so many ?s but everyones gotta learn right?
Darth_Z13
Jedi High Council
Jedi High Council

Post by Darth_Z13 »

Sweet ain't it? Darth_Maul, PM me if you want it....

EDIT: And no, I did not use Rends skins, the reason they look similar is because I based mine of of his.
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

heres malak. i used the savegame editor. if u need other people let me know. ill try to get some screenies of the star forge.

EDIT: oops! why did it show up so big?
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

_vader_ wrote:EDIT: oops! why did it show up so big?
Did you paste it into paint? That's prolly why.
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

Ya i did is there another way to do it? sry im bein a n00b.
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

:D I don't mind. Actually I don't know of another way of doing it :wink: , but I do know that you have to resize the picture to fit the image... :P That didn't come out right. Do you know the big white part in the picture? You have to resize that to make it big enough for the image. Or just post the whole screenshot, instead of just a small part of it.
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

;ok thx. heres one of revan: Image
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Is that KOTOR 2?
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

no, 1. i used the savegame editor. d/l it at: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefron ... Only;68852

its sooooo easy to use and sooo fun. let me no if u got NE questions i use it all the time.
Darth_Z13
Jedi High Council
Jedi High Council

Post by Darth_Z13 »

Hey Darth_Maul, I think that this can be classified as a WIP, maybe you should make a thread?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

I wouldn't unless you have some stuff to show. We're pretty picky about the 50% rule. So that means you aughta have some major skins done or modeling.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

If you need any odf help, I'm just a PM away.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

_vader_, do you have any Star Forge screenshots yet? I really need those in order to start working.
_vader_

Post by _vader_ »

No none yet i am working on beating the game after school but i dont have loads of time. Im hurrying though. Sry. But in the mean time do you need any screenies of characters? Also how do you make your own avatar and get it onto GT?

EDIT: In the mean time, start working on the big room where you fight malak. (If you know what that looks like)
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

@Darth_Maul - Just to tell you, I won't really have any time to edit the Star Forge website once it's done. I'm just gonna create it, and host it, and I hope you can do the rest :P

@_vader_ - Do you mean actually MAKE an avatar. If so, then use some sort of image editing program. Then once you're done, upload it to an image host, such as http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.imageshack.us, and go into your profile and insert the image URL there.
minilogoguy18
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by minilogoguy18 »

i have these that i never finished but im workin on finishing a bunch of old models...

these models will probably come last cause there are some others that i need to finish first but the sith fighter is in game it just needs a better texture cause the one thats on there is kinda shabby.