My first step!

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

My first step!

Post by RevanSithLord »

Today, I just announced to Majin, and also in the request thread, that I have just "Took my first steps into a larger world". Eg. I am now a n00b mapper.

I'm gonna kind of be Majin's apprentice, much like EraofDesann was. But hey, lol, I'm gonna be doing most of the learning by reading the docs and the helpful tutorials the nice GT community has made!

I might need a boost here and there, and if at all possible, which will most likely happen, no questions asked, I will ask .. (wait that kind of contradicted itself. ROFL)

Anyway, I will ask anything I can't figure out. So, all wish me luck on my brand new quest to conquer the mapping world. Hehe. :)

PS- Wrong forum?? I hope not. lol. Because this has to do about me stepping into a bigger portion of the modding community.

Thanks all for your time!

Mods. Don't hesitate to say this is in the wrong forum. I got confused...and you may move it around. :wink:
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

Don't forget to read the modding Wiki. Its slowly getting content. You can even add to it too!

You are not asking a modding question or telling us a new way to do things. I don't think it should go here in the modding forum, but I'm not a moderator for a reason.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Ah. Ok. I didn't know whether to put it into general or here. So, I just chunked it somewhere. Sorry.