Help with Convo Compatible mods and a few minor questions

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

snarkel
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Help with Convo Compatible mods and a few minor questions

Post by snarkel »

I want to start by saying that I apologize if I may have posted this in the wrong area, please tell me if I have and I can fix it, anyway.

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help with a few mod issues on SWBF2, I'm currently running The Conversion Pack 2.2, BFX 2.2 and Republic Commando 1.3.1, Republic Commando came with a separate folder to install for the Convo pack maps and BFX states it also works with them, but when I install BFX or the extra folder for Republic Commando they still don't work, I can still play them on stock BF2 maps but not any of the new Convo pack maps I was hoping asking here I could find some solution to this problem.

I'm also running two smaller mods. Ai Heroes and Local Wars 1.0. if that is any useful information.

Speaking of Convo pack and Local wars, I was wondering if anyone knew of any mods similar to Local Wars. Or if there is a way to play the Convo maps without the extra units for Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War but keep everything else in the pack, the inconsistency of the units between stock and classic maps doesn't really sit well with me.

Edit: quick apology for the dupes that had to get dissaproved, my internet went out when posting this so i wasnt sure if it went up or not
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Re: Help with Convo Compatible mods and a few minor question

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

I'd try removing AI heroes. I have experienced conflicts with different things when using that mod.
snarkel
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by snarkel »

Removing AI Heroes unfortunately didn't resolve any issues, I did notice however that Republic Commando wasn't working because it only works on the Conversion pack that doesn't add kotOR or any of the other new things, just the maps with stock sides. Still nothing on BFX though.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

I am not too sure if this would help but maybe you should try removing one of the bigger mods. Sometime bigger mods cross into other maps that do not work which causes the game to crash when you launch up certain maps.
snarkel
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by snarkel »

I could try that but the thing is, they aren't crashing. They just aren't showing up in the first place.

Edit: did it, no results...