Was this MOD ever released? - Battlefront Chronicles

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Private Third Class
Projects :: 2D Artist for Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: StarWars Battlefront
xbox live or psn: none

Was this MOD ever released? - Battlefront Chronicles

Postby DarthDio » Sun May 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi everyone , I'm currently looking for this mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefront-c ... ty-updates

It's called Battlefront Chronicles and featured remakes of the awesome classic maps from the PSP games and changes to the Battlefront 2 menus.
Now I guess this mod has been cancelled but I'm sure that the creators of this mod browse Gametoast or at least some of you might know the creator.

That PSP Boz Pity map looks like an excellent recreation of a very underrated map , if anyone has a file for that map please send it to me , thanks.

1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Was this MOD ever released? - Battlefront Chronicles

Postby MikeTheBeast55 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:18 pm

I remember seeing a post of a map that was supposed to be part of this mod but in this post late last year about Eggman's Baroonda map, check this topic here to see if you leave question is answered. It is not done but I am not sure if Eggman is continuing his modding career at all: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=31578&p=517627&hilit=Baroonda#p517627

Return to SWBF2 General