Hardest Campaign Mission

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Re: Hardest Campaign Mission

Post by Delta-1035 »

Eggman wrote:
Nova Hawk wrote:I think there might have been a thread like this before, but I'm not sure. Well, for me the hardest mission on the campaign was the Knight Fall. 'Cause keeping those bookcases alive while the Jedi and guards were trying to destroy it is kinda tough, especially for two minutes. The next one would have to be the final mission, Our Finest Hour.
Agree with that. For the bookcases, I used an engineer and guarded one bookcase. That way you can blast Jedi with the shotgun and repair the single bookcase between waves. For Hoth, it's just the first objective that gets me every time. That cp just seems really difficult to capture. I might get it down to neutral, but then some Rebel kills me and recaptures it, and the process starts all over again.
I'm with Nova and Eggman, Bookcases and hoth's 1st cp suck. Anyway i think Hoth is the hardest for me, i really hate it. The 1st cp, the time limit, the bomb = :x
Dom380
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant

Post by Dom380 »

Kashyyyk is the hardest I think with the part before yoda comes the only way I can do it is play as an enginer and repair the gate controls so thier tanks can't get through

Off topic but yay 100 posts
impspy
Captain
Captain
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by impspy »

Hoth is a pain. I either get cut down trying to capture echo base, killied in the second hanger, or fail to protect the orbital strike beacon! :x
Fierfek
High General
High General
Location: Somewhere in the Galaxy (Most Likely Scrapping Tinnies)

Post by Fierfek »

Hoth - taking the hangars is impossible!
jedimaster745
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by jedimaster745 »

Deffinately the Hoth level, when you have to defend the beacon from dozens of soldiers incessantly throwning grenades at it. Even with Darth Vader, it's hard to kill them all off.
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

I'm gonna have to say Hoth. all of the others are really simple. In fact, Coruscant is teh easiest to me. The bookcases, what I do is pick a book case and heal it with the fusion cutter and if an enemy starts attacking it I shoot them with a shotgun.
myers73
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by myers73 »

To me, Tantive IV was just hard to get started, i mean, if AI are at elite, as soon s you spawn ur inbetween 15 nades and a butt load of gunfire, but after that it gets easy.

Night Fall was hard, had to do it multiple times, my trick is to get like 3 troopers to follow you and be an engi and apply above stated strategies.

Kashyyyk is easy, just keep mining the entrances over and over.

on an side note, with the v2.2 patch, where campaign is selectable in instant action, is it possible to play it online with friends?
Fierfek
High General
High General

Post by Fierfek »

myers73 wrote:To me, Tantive IV was just hard to get started, i mean, if AI are at elite, as soon s you spawn ur inbetween 15 nades and a butt load of gunfire, but after that it gets easy.

Night Fall was hard, had to do it multiple times, my trick is to get like 3 troopers to follow you and be an engi and apply above stated strategies.

Kashyyyk is easy, just keep mining the entrances over and over.

on an side note, with the v2.2 patch, where campaign is selectable in instant action, is it possible to play it online with friends?
No, but if you download http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 64&t=19220, you can get campaign working in multiplayer.
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

Fierfek wrote:No, but if you download http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 64&t=19220, you can get campaign working in multiplayer.
You don't need to download anything. It has been available in multiplayer ever since the game came out. It's been discussed in various topics a number of times before.
Fierfek
High General
High General

Post by Fierfek »

Maveritchell wrote:
Fierfek wrote:No, but if you download http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 64&t=19220, you can get campaign working in multiplayer.
You don't need to download anything. It has been available in multiplayer ever since the game came out. It's been discussed in various topics a number of times before.
Where? I ran a search, but couldn't find any.
destos
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by destos »

i found knight fall easy, i didn't even need to repair the bookcases

yavin was a pain in the butt for me, i almost wanted to use the command console and have my ai stop spawning because they just kept on killing themselves (i saw 5 at least nade themselves and 4 allies around them during the campaign)

and usually i don't get angry at things, im very mellow, but this map almost made me throw my computer out the window (but my family stopped me.... i had already opened the windows =P)

all the others were easy...
jedimaster745
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by jedimaster745 »

destos wrote:i found knight fall easy, i didn't even need to repair the bookcases

yavin was a pain in the butt for me, i almost wanted to use the command console and have my ai stop spawning because they just kept on killing themselves (i saw 5 at least nade themselves and 4 allies around them during the campaign)

and usually i don't get angry at things, im very mellow, but this map almost made me throw my computer out the window (but my family stopped me.... i had already opened the windows =P)

all the others were easy...
I don't remember a Yavin level in BF2. Do you mean the yavin level in BF1, or does my memory fail me?
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Yeah, there is a Yavin mission for BF2. It's right after the Yavin space battle mission and I think before Hoth.
jedimaster745
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by jedimaster745 »

Ok. i haven't played the campaign missions in such a long time i've forgotten most of them.