Your opinions on this please.....

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Thire
Major
Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Your opinions on this please.....

Post by Thire »

I'll go right out and say it. I can't think of many times that I've actually contributed towards the GT clan. On top of that, I don't even think I've really contributed to the Gametoast community in general. For the past few months, I've been on less and less. And I'm not sure why I still even come here anymore. I guess it's just my lack of interest in the games we support and mod. Either way, tommorow I make my final choice of what to do. So, this might be my last night here. Good bye friends.

BUT, I will still be on xfire frequently, no matter what my choice. :)
Karnage
Commander Randomtoast
Games I'm Playing :: Overwatch

RE: Your opinions on this please.....

Post by Karnage »

I hardly even play Star Wars Battlefront II, mainly because this computer doesn't play it well, and also, just because I just don't.

The main reason I come here still isn't because "I absolutely love playing SWBFII." It's because I love talking with this community. Sure the mods and new maps are pretty cool and all, but I think the best part of this community is the community.

That's my opinion. :D
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: Your opinions on this please.....

Post by guru »

awe. I have a virtual smile like 5 miles wide. Its nice to hear something nice when most of what we hear is whining and email name changes and spam. YAY you roxxor!
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

Wow, I guess the whining thing was directed at me. I'm not, I'm just curious. This isn't a plea for attention, or anything really, it's just I want to know what I still stick around for. I'm always on JK3, so what's the real point?
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

You don't have to contribute. You're a good member anyways. I'd start modding if I were you. Even though you're too lazy to. :P I like to come here for a good discussion or to check out the new maps and mods. But even though I don't play Battlefront 2 anymore, doesn't mean I'm gonna leave...
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

So what Thire? After I left [GT] there wasnt member that played SWBF2 anymore. lol But I left cause I wanted activity and competition but fun.

But it is ur choice. What games r u into now, just out of curiosity?
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

Most of the time you'll see my playing Jedi Academy. Sometimes, I'll play Republic Commando. Other times, I'll play Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

I don't even go into the battlefront forums anymore. Just stick to offtopic, cos like karnage said its the community that i stick around for.
ARC_Trooper_phi658
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by ARC_Trooper_phi658 »

yeah, I got to admit, even if I didn't play battlefrontanymore, i'd probably still stick around for the personalities found here.

you got to admit, this is a funny and interesting group of people. I personally hope you stay
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

me too - or I'll go talk to you on Xfire! :P being afraid now..? :twisted:

I don't play the game either - actually, I'm not gaming alot anymore...

But stay around to have a chat :P

I know there'll be 2 new exceptional Star Wars games coming out in some time... And they sounds pretty hardcore :D So our modding community will adapt :wink:
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

Well, I'll stay. But just for the community. :D

It's gonna take something really amazing to get me back into Starwars Battlefront 2.
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

I sometimes have a blast single player of SWBF II.Got myself addicted to 2142 now that is what i get my fix from.It is always good to stick around as there is often at least someone who is gaming.So i would say STICK AROUND THIRE and have a blast from time to time when you feel like it
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Thire wrote:Well, I'll stay. But just for the community. :D

It's gonna take something really amazing to get me back into Starwars Battlefront 2.
Well other than Teancum's BF Conversion Pack, I'm sure you're bound to find some fun maps/mods that you can always try if you're bored. Just because everyone here can't map or even mod, doesn't mean they shouldn't be here. Heck, let's just say that you're like our customer...so in a "business yet fun way", we are always trying to improve on what we can offer.

Like a few others said, stay around for at least other topics like Game Infromer. We're all gamers aren't we? :P