WGO match

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Okay guys. Who was there last night. who ever it was was VERY VERY lazy.

We forfited. again! and we got lucky. again. Our next match is some time next week. so just chill out. we should hold some practices. mybe early saturday or tonight.

there are 7 rounds. we have to win the mogority of them to move on. meaning that we already "LOST" 2. we have to win 4. we can spare only one loss. lets not dissapoint anybody.

PS. did any one see me on TV last night. I was on at 11!
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Only Fusion and I were there. We forfeited for two reasons: The maps were Space and we were severely outnumbered. As soon as Fusion quit, I had no choice but to forfeit the match. I would've played more if the battles were land.

Also, because Fusion feels the need that Gametoast should be removed from the tournament and I think to solve this, we need to make a poll in how people feel about this. Should we play more against WGO or stop playing any tournaments until we can get a proper schedule.
lets not dissapoint anybody.
I'm not dissapointed we lost. The problem is that during 7 PM EST, not many GTs were on Xfire so they were probably busy as usual with the holidays.
who ever it was was VERY VERY lazy.
Oh right. So we lost because we didn't feel like playing. :roll:

Fusion and I did our best and waited patiently until more GTs were interested in coming.
Last edited by Droideka88 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

huh. ..I was on xfire at 7 pm the other day. Around eleven fusion and I 1v1'd on alderaan. Duurge vs Fisto, very cool .
Murdocr

Post by Murdocr »

i couldn't come to this or the last match because at 7PM EST, it was 12PM GMT. is there any chance these could be any earlier? :?
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Murdocr wrote:i couldn't come to this or the last match because at 7PM EST, it was 12PM GMT. is there any chance these could be any earlier? :?
I suggested 6PM EST in the future or maybe 5PM EST to f4r7tz. And to clarify, he's NOT the one responsible for scheduling this. He just gives the time that's all. Also, I guess it depends on how many people live in the EST.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

U know my reasons.

I will talk with F4 about making it earlier. I dont think I will be at the next one but I dont know if I will be around.
Lead_Pilot
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by Lead_Pilot »

Call me crazy, but I was searching for the server on xfire around 5 of 7, but did not find it. And I didn't really see anyone on xfire either.
To answer Droideka88, I think we should forfeit until we can get a proper schedule going. Just what I think.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

comandoBoB wrote:Okay guys. Who was there last night. who ever it was was VERY VERY lazy.
DUDE! Stop dogging other clan members. This is your last warning on that. Next time you get booted.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Quote:
who ever it was was VERY VERY lazy.

Oh right. So we lost because we didn't feel like playing.
[quote]

Sorry Droidica, i thought it was more of a "no point in playing" kind of forfit. I would have done the same. And a could have sworn that comander fusion said he didn't want to play in tournyies. well any way we can still pull around. We only lost two. we can only lose three.

I think we should take a poll. If there are only like 2 people at a time that are gonna show up, then there really is no point in going this any more.

P.S. did anybody see me on TV last night?
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

I did play. There was no point. Why? One map (happens to be my least favorite Space map), 7 WGO players against two of us, my "one man" strategy that I work best with needs at least three other people...

I could go on for hours.

Please, if you mindlessly obsess about any sort of clan match, leave [GT] or [GT-b] and go join some clan that cares.
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

commander_fusion wrote:I did play. There was no point. Why? One map (happens to be my least favorite Space map), 7 WGO players against two of us, my "one man" strategy that I work best with needs at least three other people...

I could go on for hours.

Please, if you mindlessly obsess about any sort of clan match, leave [GT] or [GT-b] and go join some clan that cares.
(I'm not part of the clan so i probably shouldn't be posting here).... but I'm insanely good at space (defending) :lol:
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

It wouldn't matter, there were at least 2 WGO members for every task necessary, I did however get away with destroying the interior a few times ;)
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

commander_fusion wrote:It wouldn't matter, there were at least 2 WGO members for every task necessary, I did however get away with destroying the interior a few times ;)
cool... I thought you guys won the match... then trainmaster and i were playing together... (on a WGO server :roll: ) talking about how GT won.... then the Admin burst are bubbles saying WGO won. :P
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

commander_fusion wrote:I did play. There was no point. Why? One map (happens to be my least favorite Space map), 7 WGO players against two of us, my "one man" strategy that I work best with needs at least three other people...

I could go on for hours.

By no point, i meant just really didn't feel like playing. I know that you and droidica would have played if you had more on your side. And would it really matter if its your least favorite mapp? If it was the championship, would you duck out because you didn't like the mapp? I know that Game Toast isn't a compeating clan. Its for modding. And thats what we do. Playing is a secondary thing. But this is only for fun. If you don't think compeating is fun, then don't go!.

We should decide if we are gonning to compete, or were not. there is NO point in wasting our time posting about a match, then going to the sever and wasting a whole hour to see if anybody is gona show up. I've set up a poll, so go and vote.

This really shouldn't cause any fighting! Its just for fun!
And i don't mindlessly obsess about it. I haven't played in a clan match for GT ever! I think you would be a bit angry if you really wanted to play, but you couldn't find enought people to play with you. When only a few people want to play but its not enough, then we shouldn't play at all.

EDIT: Wait a minute. You guys played! That F4r7tz guy said you forfited! Dude if you only knew how rotten i fell right now. You guys played when you where out numberd. I forfited. That makes you two million times better then me. Im so sorry! If theres any thing i could do to say sorry, just tell me. I'd do anything, really.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Of course we played. Fusion decided to offer me a hand but as soon as we realized that there was just no point continuing on, we decided to forfeited. I talked to F4r7tz in Xfire to forfeit us for that match.

If Space Maps had been developed better such as more space rooms or more ships than perhaps we wouldn't have discovered a lot of redudant steps things to do like fly to the other ship or destroy targets.

Land maps offer more varieties than Space Maps unless you improve or alternate the contents Pandemic left for us to do.

And bob: Just don't get into any more trouble. Double check what you're typing so that you don't mistakeningly [Inca Kola] off a few people.

I'll just remind everyone that people who are not officially known as [GT] are part of [GT-b], [GT-S], and I think [GT-C (rookies?)]
Last edited by Droideka88 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Thanks Droidica. At least you guys tried. Me and king forfited. I know I've been a pain the last few days. But I am kinda of new to all this and I'd really want to start trying. Thanks for being cool about it. Lets just try and start of new next match, or if we chose to play next match.
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

I hate my internet connection. Rejected me for 3 days. Nothing I could do with it. Sorry. Lemme know when the next one is and I'll see what I can do.....
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I think it's very apparent we just don't have enough folks to constantly compete. SWBF2 is to old to really have a lot of solid competition anyways.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Teancum wrote:I think it's very apparent we just don't have enough folks to constantly compete. SWBF2 is to old to really have a lot of solid competition anyways.
I would have to disagree, Teancum. Its just here on GT, everbody has a "mixed" schedule and can change at any moment, I too have one. The people who dont r in other clans because they have a "stpe-step" schedule. Or r in clans that is not as pressured to have to be deicated to the clan.

But I do agree SWBF2 is slowly dieing out. But look at JK3. That is still very popular if u goto the server lobby and other places like ER.
trainmaster611
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by trainmaster611 »

I was having a debate with the WGO admin on his server over who won...who won? :|