Do you know this person?

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Just let him swear at you on a server. 98% of servers kick people who spam and swear, plus if he's busy typing you can find him and pwn him with a blast to the head. :lol:
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Elmo »

Teancum wrote:Just let him swear at you on a server. 98% of servers kick people who spam and swear, plus if he's busy typing you can find him and pwn him with a blast to the head. :lol:
too true! :D
EGG_GUTS
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by EGG_GUTS »

I haven't been here very long but I've seen Darth_Plagus_The_Wise online b4
what happened anyways? Just some punk[Censored] kids spamming
fourms.......or worse?
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

EGG_GUTS wrote:I haven't been here very long but I've seen Darth_Plagus_The_Wise online b4
what happened anyways? Just some punk[Censored] kids spamming
fourms.......or worse?
Nah, he's just one of the "legendary" people that have spammed the forums or been really offending. There's not been lot of those guys if we compare it to the amount of registered users.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Darth plagus the wise..... He had a famous run in with teancum. (at least i think it was him) He claimed that teancums instructions were, "not working". So he pretty much flipped out on every one!

I think it was also him that had the infamous 3 year old fight! It happend one a mapp thread. And pretty much came out of now where. He and another member (forget who) were having a "spam off" that turnd verbal! During the "spam off" on of the modds called them 3 years old for fighting. So he flipped out on him! He made a sentnce with an amazing 20+ curses in it! He was gone like that!

There are other "legends" but, hes one of the big ones.
The other big one happend more recently. He got like 3 warings in and hour! Teancum told him to look at the rules, but he didn't! gone in a flash! I think he holds the recod for warings, but get back on topic! we can descus this on a diffrent thread!