BW5 has begun! Non stop gaming until the 25th! Post avail!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

BW5 has begun! Non stop gaming until the 25th! Post avail!

Post by guru »

Well folks the frenzy of star wars taun taun guts has begun, wipe off those dusty blasters and head into Battleweek5. Of 25 clans that have joined the [GT] clan is ready to show its face on the battlefield.

Those clan members who want to be in , sign ups are over for this event.

Those clan members who have signed up at the BW5 site are in , we only have 9 our of are 20 members so here is how the event will go:

Post in this topic , the best times for you to play a session of oly 4 maps, we will be playing in about 20 matches of 4 maps each, against various other clans.

open your xfire/icq and add me gtguru to be sure we can communicate during the event.

I am available from 12noon-3 pm and 7pm-4am (EST) everyday during the event. hopefully we can get at least 4-6 players on during these times.

Btw im upodating some of the rules for the guild , if you get a chance chek them out on the main page. under rules.

Awards will be given for everything from :attendance/punctuality/leadership/tactics and 5 surprise awards for all bw5 participants.

see you on xfire/ in the battlefield!
hooteni

RE: BW5 has begun! Non stop gaming until the 25th! Post avai

Post by hooteni »

i can be on every day afrom 4-6:30 MST, an 8-12 pm MST today tommorow and the last day of BW5, and maybe a little more
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: BW5 has begun! Non stop gaming until the 25th! Post avai

Post by guru »

Ill be leading battles all day hop on xfire if you read this!