Got Sound?

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Man, I'm having all sorts of troubles with my CW sounds. At first I just couldn't get the MAF, Gunship and IFT tank, but now it just gets stuck loading.

Mungelog says the following:

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\..\..\cw\effects\eng_takeoff_gunship01.wav - while munging C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\HarKalcw.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\..\..\cw\effects\eng_takeoff_gunship01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\HarKalcw.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\HarKalcw.sfx - while munging C:\Games\Tools\BFBuilder\DataHarKal\Sound\worlds\HarKal\HarKalcw.sfx

I suspect the eng_takeoff_gunship01.wav is the problem. Can anyone help a brotha out?